Are you thinking about entering the Plymouth, MI real estate market anytime soon as a home seller? If so, then you’re sure to be encouraged by the latest real estate market report.
According to recent data, recent market trends in Plymouth are mimicking what home sellers are seeing in Canton: The average price per square foot as well as the median home sales price have both increased on the local housing market.
These trends certainly bode well for anyone trying to sell their home quickly in Plymouth and for a great price.
Home Sales Data in Plymouth That You Should Know
Here’s an overview of the current state of the Plymouth housing market:
- Currently there are 225 homes for sale on the market, including 40 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between August and November, the average price per square foot for Plymouth homes was $148, up 1.4 percent when compared to the same period last year.
- Also, the median home sales price was $248,000 based on 82 home sales.
- Compared to the same period last year, the median home sales price has increased 11.2 percent, or $25,000.
- Meanwhile, the total number of home sales decreased 59.6 percent.
- Here’s how other communities compared in terms of median home sales price:
- Northville: $322,450
- Livonia: $155,000
- South Lyon: $225,000
- Farmington: $154,000
- Novi: $252,500
- Canton: $207,500
- Meanwhile, during the week ending November 26, the average listing price for Plymouth homes was $320,759, down 7 percent from the week before.
- Broken down further, the average listing price for 2-bedroom homes here was $161,394
- The average listing price for 3-bedroom homes was $274,286
- And the average listing price for 4-bedroom homes was $396,336
- Here’s how other communities compared when it came to average listing price:
- Northville: $534,774
- Livonia: $165,243
- South Lyon: $395,672
- Farmington: $141,574
- Novi: $351,374
- Canton: $260,658
Get Expert Plymouth Home Selling Help From Us!
As you can see, there are some great profits to be made on the housing market in Plymouth right now. Given that total home sales are down, however, it makes sense for you to work with an experienced real estate agent who can help put your home’s best foot forward.
So contact us here at The Bittinger Team to learn all about the home selling services we provide to home owners like you.
Before you know it, you’ll be attending the final closing and walking out with a profit on your home!
Until next time,
The Bittinger Team
LIKE us on Facebook at Living In Plymouth/Canton/Northville Michigan to stay abreast of the local real estate market and to celebrate these communities with us!
LIKE us on Facebook at Michigan Homes Coming Soon to learn about the hottest new listings … sometimes before they are even on the market!