We list beautiful, special homes regularly – it’s what we do best, of course! But, we get extra-excited when we list TWO fabulous homes. We just had to spotlight these two Canton Michigan homes for sale for you in our blog. We could easily fill up this post with dozens of photos, but that just won’t work (and they won’t fit!). So, please read on to learn more about these two homes that are quite different from one another, and be sure to click on the link to see their respective photo albums. We’re certain you’ll find a surprise or two in each one!
47103 Bing Drive, Canton MI
We’re featuring this home for you this week because it breaks from tradition. There’s nothing typical about it! Here are the features of this home that we think home buyers will find important:
- 5 bedrooms, 3-1/2 bathrooms
- Cape Cod style of architectures, which means that the master suite is on the first floor
- four large bedrooms have wonderful, unexpected features, like skylights, built-in storage, or a sitting area
- endless options for entertaining – huge, open floor plan on the main floor, fabulous deck with built-in gas fireplace when the weather allows, and a huge, finished basement with SAUNA, kitchenette, and full bathroom
- main living space is about 3,217 square feet and the finished basement is about 2,041 square feet – that comes to 5,258 square feet!
- Listed at $400,000
CLICK HERE for the complete photo album for this home in Canton’s Cherry Knoll Estates subdivision.
592 Filmore Street, Canton MI
Canton’s Cherry Hill Village subdivision is one of the sought-after neighborhoods for home buyers and we are excited to announce that there is a new listing there!
Now, this home also has its own unique features. Of course, it has all the wonderful stylings of a Cherry Hill Village home, including a front porch for that community feel and a rear-access garage. Here are some of the other features that you will appreciate:
- 4 bedrooms, 3-1/2 bathrooms in about 2,806 square feet of living space
- elegant touches like transom windows, wainscoting, and crown moldings
- lovely master suite has a beautiful spa-like bathroom, attached sitting room, and private, stargazing balcony
- unique third floor has a bedroom and full, private bathroom perfect for inlaws, guests, the nanny, or even an older child
- Listed at $345,000
CLICK HERE to see the full photo album for this home!
We hope you find these homes to be as charming and special as we did and that you enjoyed learning about them. Perhaps you can see yourself and your family in one of these homes? What a way to start 2015 that would be! Please contact us, The Bittinger Team, at 734.459.2600 or email@example.com if we can ever be of assistance in your quest to realize your home ownership dreams.
Till next time,
LIKE us on Facebook at Living In Plymouth/Canton/Northville Michigan to stay abreast of the local real estate market and to celebrate these communities with us!
LIKE us on Facebook at Michigan Homes Coming Soon to learn about the hottest new listings … sometimes before they are even on the market!